From the first moments of the coronavirus outbreak, digital solutions have gained an unprecedented amount of traction across healthcare – condensing what might have been years’ worth of effort into a matter of weeks. As the system moves into recovery, there is work to be done to ensure the momentum gained does not slip away, as well as numerous priorities where digital solutions will continue to play an essential role.
The HSJ Digital Strategy Virtual Summit will facilitate discussions on learnings from covid-19 responses and how to harness momentum in the longer-term, looking at key themes such as remote consultations and monitoring, sharing data and its accompanying challenges, and improving digital literacy as a means to reduce health inequalities.
register your interest
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
- Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
- Live video sessions in the format of a panel discussion, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
- Live participation with the opportunity to submit questions to speakers through the platform
- Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions
- Post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How It Works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
register your interest