HSJ was delighted to be holding the Digital Strategy Summit in the new virtual format, which were proud to host on our interactive platform.
The summit facilitated discussions on learnings from covid-19 responses and how to harness momentum in the longer-term, looking at key themes such as remote consultations and monitoring, sharing data and its accompanying challenges, and improving digital literacy as a means to reduce health inequalities.
Complimentary virtual delegate place included:
- Free access to high-level strategic content, on the new platform, with live video panel discussions and Q&As
- Pick and choose sessions you would like you attend across the three days on the registration form
- Live participation with the opportunity to submit questions to speakers through the platform
- Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions
- Post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time
WATCH ON DEMAND SESSIONS